What makes a strong woman? How can you find your inner strength even when you feel like giving up? Here are a few reminders from remarkable women.
- “Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.”– Margaret Woodhouse
- “Strong women…negotiate all the demands that are made on them and that they make on themselves without being too selfish or too selfless.”– Monica Morris
- “The strongest women I know are those who are aware of their priorities and stick with them. Life is too short for us to spend time on people and things that don’t really matter.”– Ellen Griffith
- “Being a strong woman means swimming against the tide and surviving to tell the tale.”– Philomena Robertson
- “A strong woman is firm, fair, forthright, and friendly with large helpings of persistence, vision, and dedication to a cause larger than she is.”– Jeannie Nix
- “Everyone has strengths, but the issue is greatness. Greatness happens when your strengths are leveraged to the max.”– Meryl Moritz
- “Strong women cry at injustice, rise above it, and challenge the status quo. A strong woman is still a feminist, forever a humanist, and will only push herself hard when told, ‘It will never happen.’”– Lauren Curatolo