This page shows amazing nature quotes that might help you reduce stress and love the nature even more. Nature is an important element that affects qualities of people’s lives.
When people lives close to natural area, they tend to feel peaceful and relaxed.
- You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable. – Deepak Chopra
- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. – John Muir
- The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you . . . you can feel it. – Ted Trueblood
- Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard. – Standing Bear
- An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day. – Henry David Thoreau
- Only when the last river has been polluted, and the last tree been cut down, and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. – Unkown
- Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars… and if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful. Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to become prime ministers or presidents and they are not going to become rich and they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers — for no reason. It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are. – Osho
- My profession is to always find God in nature. – Henry David Thoreau
- Snowflakes are one of natures most fragile things, but look what they can do when they stick together – Unknown
- Stop every now and then. Just stop and enjoy. Take a deep breath. Relax and take in the abundance of life.
- Nature is the art of God. – Dante Alghieri
- The poetry of the earth is never dead. – John Keats
- If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere. – Vincent Van Gogh
- The rainbows of life follow the storm.
- Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace in all troubles. – Anne Frank
- Whoever loves and understands a garden will find contentment within. – Chinese Proverb
- We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts. – William Hazlett
Natural sayings images
Nature is full of infinite causes that have never occurred in experience – Leonardo da vinci
The silience of nature is very real. It surrounds you… You can feel it – Ted Trueblood
Natural is the art of God – Ralph Waldo Emerson
One touch of nature makes the whole world kin – William Shakespeare
Nature: cheaper than therapy
Just like natural beauty, peace and love can grow just about anywhere
Go living close to nature, you will feel more comfortable and happy.