We shares the most romantic love quotes for your wedding, wedding quotes. Congratulations & have a happy marriage!
Sweet Love Quotes for Your Wedding
- To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. – Robert Fulghum
- A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it’s you and me together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
- The greatest achievement in my life thus far has been to love you and be loved by you.
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Ernest H. Shephard
- There’s a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more. – Dave Grohl
- The bride and groom — May their joys be as bright as the morning, and their sorrows but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love. – Minna Thomas Antrim
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – Nora Ephron
- To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. – Robert Brault
- To the world you are one person But to me, you are the world.
- Real men don’t love the most beautiful girl in the world, they love the girl who can make their world the most beautiful.
- So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day… – Ryan Gosling
- I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. – Roy Croft
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin
- You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- “I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.”
– Author Unknown
We hope you like these love & wedding quotes! Feel free to share & comment to add your favorite wedding quotes.